This story was winner of the Vancouver Story Slam, May 2021 Edition >>>
The “social distancing”, online version of Canada’s longest-running live storytelling competition.
Run begins at 36:50
“It’s the mid‑80s, and I have three rules …
- Always wear boots I can run in.
- Always have a lucky fiver in my leather jacket pocket, so I can jump in a taxi if I’m being followed.
- Always listen to my gut … it’s never wrong.”
- writer & storyteller: Sara Morley
- 5:30 min
- developed in Confabulation’s StoryLab with Deb VanSlet and Michele Luchs